We’ve all been there – those embarrassing moments when you know you’ve done something awkward or you’re stuck in an awkward silence moment with a coworker you really don’t know well. The natural human reaction in these situations tends to be panic. It’s a stressful situation that’s difficult to recover from.
But honestly, we’ve all been there. Remember that, and sympathize with whoever it is you see next that gets caught in an embarrassing work situation. Here are some of the most common uncomfortable scenarios – plus some tips on getting out of them gracefully.
Every workplace has a different character and atmosphere. The combination of unique personalities in any given workplace will create a special environment like no other. When people spend a great deal of time working together, they usually form close relationships. These relationships are hopefully friendly, but they can also be competitive, envious or mean-spirited. They [...]
- Research first, then look for the “Fit Factor” April 8, 2013
- Four Easy Steps to Apply for the Right Job the Right Way… January 14, 2012
- Do you know the best Secret Weapon in job search? January 1, 2012
- Happy Birthday to your personal brand! May 15, 2013
- Is Job Seeking a Mystery or a Puzzle for you? March 15, 2011
- How To Make A Career Out Of Social Media May 18, 2013
- Social Media is a crucial tool for a successful job seeker May 18, 2013
- Winning Interview Tips for Success – Tip Two May 17, 2013
- Getting your LinkedIn Profile Right May 17, 2013
- Preparing For The Big Interview – The Complete Checklist May 16, 2013
- website: When some one searches for his essential thing, th...
- Jones sabo and some other health-related really feel: Well I am adding this RSS to my email and can look...
- Dylan: These are really good guidelines for those who are...
- Trena: She looked at the end of the cord attached to the ...
- fitnessstudio wuppertal: Hi there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I ...
Follow @chriskulbaba on Twitter