Interviews are tricky things – you never know the rules of engagement, it is hard to figure out what they are looking for, and you feel like an ant under a glass. One thing to remember, is that an interview is a participatory process – it is not just one way. When you walk into the new organization, the [...]
There are two ways to handle your career, whether you are an A list executive, a plumber, a factory worker, or really any other job – to drive it forwards, or to sit back and be driven. Whether you are working or not, you can still take ownership of yoru path, and choose to be the force that [...]
Do something different if you are looking for different results. The new employer is going to think that you will perform in the new job the way that you look for your job. These steps and ideas are best completed before you send a resume, not after. Send the very best marketing document you can by doing some targeted research. Here are nine different ways to take a good look at the new employer:
You spend a great deal of time at your job, why shouldn’t you enjoy it? You might spend more time with your coworkers than you do with your own family. If you can’t relate or doing have good working relationships with them, it will make your job more difficult. It is a good idea to [...]
Please read the posting, then come back here to click this link to launch the video…. This is a story about how much the small things matter. A recent speaker on Ted.com shares with us his story that is inspirational, and a point is made about how we overestimate others, and underestimate ourselves. Mark Bezos tells the [...]
- Research first, then look for the “Fit Factor” April 8, 2013
- Do you know the best Secret Weapon in job search? January 1, 2012
- Four Easy Steps to Apply for the Right Job the Right Way… January 14, 2012
- Happy Birthday to your personal brand! May 19, 2013
- Is Job Seeking a Mystery or a Puzzle for you? March 15, 2011
- Social Media is a crucial tool for a successful job seeker May 21, 2013
- Winning Interview Tips for Success – Tip Two May 21, 2013
- Getting your LinkedIn Profile Right May 20, 2013
- Preparing For The Big Interview – The Complete Checklist May 20, 2013
- Beating the overqualified label in job seeking May 19, 2013
- techcloud.gr: It's great that you are getting thoughts from thi...
- website: When some one searches for his essential thing, th...
- Jones sabo and some other health-related really feel: Well I am adding this RSS to my email and can look...
- Dylan: These are really good guidelines for those who are...
- Trena: She looked at the end of the cord attached to the ...
Follow @chriskulbaba on Twitter