Do something different if you are looking for different results. The new employer is going to think that you will perform in the new job the way that you look for your job. These steps and ideas are best completed before you send a resume, not after. Send the very best marketing document you can by doing some targeted research. Here are nine different ways to take a good look at the new employer:
Tag Archives | Nine Months
You are here: Home > Nine Months
- Research first, then look for the “Fit Factor” April 8, 2013
- Do you know the best Secret Weapon in job search? January 1, 2012
- Four Easy Steps to Apply for the Right Job the Right Way… January 14, 2012
- Happy Birthday to your personal brand! May 22, 2013
- Is Job Seeking a Mystery or a Puzzle for you? March 15, 2011
- How To Make A Career Out Of Social Media May 25, 2013
- Social Media is a crucial tool for a successful job seeker May 24, 2013
- Winning Interview Tips for Success – Tip Two May 24, 2013
- Getting your LinkedIn Profile Right May 23, 2013
- Beating the overqualified label in job seeking May 23, 2013
- techcloud.gr: It's great that you are getting thoughts from thi...
- website: When some one searches for his essential thing, th...
- Jones sabo and some other health-related really feel: Well I am adding this RSS to my email and can look...
- Dylan: These are really good guidelines for those who are...
- Trena: She looked at the end of the cord attached to the ...
applying Blog Blogging for your Career Boss Bottom Line brand career comment communication community company contribute conversation Conversations facebook fit google Interviewer job Job Search Job Seeker Job Seekers Job Seeking Laugh like LinkedIn marketing Nbsp New Job news People personal brand Personal Statement Personal Vision Statement Profile relationships reputation research Resume Resumes Right Job Rsquo sharing social media twitter
Follow @chriskulbaba on Twitter