The reality that we live in has been changing – it is changing all the time, and that is never truer than for job seekers. There was a time, not too long ago, when you did not need social media as a tool for job seeking in today’s market. That day has gone, however, and [...]
We are all busy – so how do you stay up to date on social media without it taking over your life? Frequently, this question is the first one asked by clients that I am helping to understand social media, and it seems to be the most difficult concept. Personally, I am not on social media more than 30 minutes in the morning, perhaps another 30 at night, and this to me is far more than the average person needs. Some of teh best tips I can share are….
- Research first, then look for the “Fit Factor” April 8, 2013
- Do you know the best Secret Weapon in job search? January 1, 2012
- Four Easy Steps to Apply for the Right Job the Right Way… January 14, 2012
- Happy Birthday to your personal brand! May 22, 2013
- Is Job Seeking a Mystery or a Puzzle for you? March 15, 2011
- How To Make A Career Out Of Social Media May 25, 2013
- Social Media is a crucial tool for a successful job seeker May 24, 2013
- Winning Interview Tips for Success – Tip Two May 24, 2013
- Getting your LinkedIn Profile Right May 23, 2013
- Beating the overqualified label in job seeking May 23, 2013
- techcloud.gr: It's great that you are getting thoughts from thi...
- website: When some one searches for his essential thing, th...
- Jones sabo and some other health-related really feel: Well I am adding this RSS to my email and can look...
- Dylan: These are really good guidelines for those who are...
- Trena: She looked at the end of the cord attached to the ...
Follow @chriskulbaba on Twitter